• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

CPC Exam Graduates June 2015 CCO – Video

• Thread starter AliciaScott-Instructor
  • Start date
A

AliciaScott-Instructor

Visit [CCO] Medical Coding for more articles about [CCO] Medical Coding - Learn It - Get Certified - Stay Certified.

CPC Exam Graduates June

Alicia: This is where our recent graduates show up, people who have passed. We’re going to start with Connie Knight, who I happen to know is taking several courses with us. She passed the ICD-10 Assessment. We’ve got Marlease Wolfe passed the CPC. Johnnie

Rutledge passed the CCS. Samantha Robles-Salgado, she got her CHIMA Achievement Award. Vibha Dhariwal, she passed the CPC, and so did Rhonda Buehler and Linda Barbar. Fantastic!

CPC Exam Graduates June 2015 CCO – Video

Next slide we got more! Renee Lien, Cindy Arnett, Lucretia Jordan, Virigina Clark, Barb Ashlie Schaechtel. Everybody else passed their CPC, and then me! I didn’t even know you put my name on there, but thank you very much, passed the CRC.

Laureen: Very good. Congratulations! And if anyone else in the chat wants to give us a shoutout, if you’ve passed recently, or passed your ICD-10 proficiency, go ahead and share with us.

Boyd: Clara, looks like she passed her CPC in May. Who else we got there? I know some are a little bit late. But please let us know and then we’ll announce it here in the chat, we’ll just let everybody know.

Learn More Details About CPC Exam Graduates

CPC Exam Time Management 2015 – Video

AAPC – Takken the CPC exam? How many passed the 1st try?

The post CPC Exam Graduates June 2015 CCO – Video appeared first on [CCO] Medical Coding.

Continue reading...